Formal dress for all!
- Dress pants, White button-up shirt, dress shoes, tie or bow tie (optional), Dress coat/ jacket/ sweater (optional).
- White dress or skirt with a white blouse, dress shoes, dress sweater/ jacket (optional), veil (optional).
No jeans, saggy pants, shorts, tennis shoes, flip flops, sandals, t-shirts, shirts with inappropriate images or wording.
- All must wear masks and keep 6 feet social distance at all times
- Please do a temperature before arriving at the Church.
- If anyone is ill on this day, please stay home and let us know that you will not be able to attend.
- All who are receiving Sacraments, their Godparent(s), and immediate family members have assigned seats.
- This mass will be live-streamed on Parish's Facebook and YouTube page.